Tuesday, November 30, 2010

11/29-12/3 Art?...

To me art is something from your heart. Art is something that is made from the heart that expresses our true feelings. It expresses who we are as a person. When you look at a painting or a drawing that someone made, you can sometimes read their personality. Writing is also art to me. If someone writes a story, it also expresses themselves and you can also read their personality too. I am a writer and people read my stories and wonder what the hell is wrong with me because of the stuff I write about. I have two sides and people always see both. I can be a very happy person, but I can also be very violent and troublesome. When I write, I let all my anger out. For being a teenager, I have a lot of anger to let out. That is why I have very violent stories. But, my writing is art to me because it comes from my heart. When people paint and draw they concentrate and they make sure that everything is perfect and it looks great. Everyone I met that draws or paints, says that they make it from their heart. Sometimes people don’t really have to make it from their hearts. They could just draw or paint and they call it art. But I wouldn’t call it art. Songs can also be art. Writing lyrics is very tough. I listen to rap sometimes and the best rapper I know is Eminem. He writes songs as if they were stories from his life. Most of them are stories about his life. That is coming from his heart. That is art. All of his songs I love because he doesn’t rap about stupid stuff. He raps about life. He raps about his mistakes and how that has changed his life. That is definitely art.

No comments:

Post a Comment