Tuesday, November 30, 2010

11/29-12/3 RAWR!

I chose the one of the tiger because it reminds me of my puppy Miley. Miley is a New Finland. She’s about five months right now and almost seventy pounds. She’s black and white; usually New Finland’s are all black. She is a very doofy puppy. When I say doofy, I pretty much mean stupid. She always has her tongue hanging out of her mouth. Sometimes when she looks at you she just stares like she doesn’t know what’s going on. She is quite stupid, but she is so damn cute. She actually started purring one time when i was rubbing her stomach. I think she has her noises mixed up. This picture makes me feel happy. The first thing I did when I looked at this picture was smile. The way the tiger looks surprised is kind of funny. I have never seen a picture like this before. I’m also pretty sure that this tiger is as big as Miley…and she is still growing. Another reason why I chose this picture was because it’s very pretty. I love animal pictures because well, I love animals. I don’t like owning them, but I still love them. When I look at the picture I get a relaxed feeling. The picture is being taken in the shade. When I think of shade I think of coolness and perhaps a breeze. I like violent pictures also, lol, but not when dealing with animals. I hate when people hurt animals and treat them as if they were nothing. In this picture this tiger is happy and is having fun. I love it when animals are like that. I love funny animal pictures. There hilarious to look at. Another thing I love about this picture is the way the colors go together. It’s not a painting, but the way the colors just collaborate is just so pretty. Normally green and orange don’t go together but in this picture they go perfectly together.

No comments:

Post a Comment