Monday, November 15, 2010

11/15-11/19 That "Guy"

To me winning isn’t really important. When I think about the meaning of winning I always think about sports and think about the scores. The person with the higher score at the end of the game is the winner. Well, I could really care less. If I was playing a sport or something like that I would probably care more about winning and what not, but since I don’t play sports because I’m lazy I don’t care about winning. Another thing that I think about when the word winning pops into my mind is gambling or just games in general. I’d rather lose because of the way people get when they win. You always have that one guy that is so damn cocky you just want to punch them in the face. During gym you always have that guy that takes the game so seriously. It’s like hello…this is gym…it’s not real. Just thinking about someone like that kind of makes me mad. Maybe if I was playing to win money or a new car or something serious like that…then I would like to win. I never want to be that “guy.” I’d rather die before that day comes. I play games and stuff like that to have fun. If I lose…well I lose. It’s not a big deal for me. I’ve lost more than I’ve won in my life. I’m used to losing. I’m not that type of loser that whines about it. That is also annoying. If I lose I just tell myself to work or try harder the next time. I always tell myself that. I never give up. I also tell people that. If we lose a game in gym or something like that I always tell them, “Good job” or “Nice try.” It makes them feel good, well at least it makes me feel good when people say it. Winning isn’t a big deal. If I tried at all, that’s winning to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment