Monday, November 22, 2010

11/22-11/26 “Fear builds walls.”

To me this statement reminds me of love for some reason. It’s kind of like you have a wall up because you don’t want to open up to people. You have a fear of opening up to people. I don’t like opening up to people because I’m so used to people just leaving me and never coming back. Even if you promise that you’ll never leave…I don’t believe you until you prove that. It’s the same way with love. I’ve had my heart broken plenty of times. Each time my heart is broken it’s harder to open up to the next person I meet. I have a fear of my heart being broken again so I put this wall up and I don’t let anyone go through. This statement can also mean fear in general. You don’t want to do anything because you’re afraid you’ll get hurt or you might fail at something. So you put this wall up and pretend that you’re in your own little world.  You don’t let anyone tell you what to do. Or you don’t let people even talk to you to have you change your mind about something. I know some people like that. You try to tell them to change their mind and they shut you out like you’re some alien or something like that. Sometimes I’m like this because I want to do want I want to do. I don’t want people telling me what to do, but it’s not out of fear. It’s just because I don’t like people telling me what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment