Monday, November 15, 2010

11/15-11/19 Thank you!

I am thankful for many things. I’m thankful for having such a great family. Even though we’ve been through a ton of stuff this past year, we held together and got through it. I’m also thankful for Caitlin Whelchel. I am so happy that I have a best friend that I can go to for anything. She knows all my deep dark secrets and she knows how not to tell anyone. She’s a sister to me and without her I don’t know what I would be like now. I would probably be some evil person because she brings the good out of me.  Just thinking about me being evil kind of scares me, yea I don’t like that. I’m also thankful for Tayelor Sero and her family. Her mom has taken me in as if I was her own. My mom never really hugged me or told me that she loved me. When it comes to Tayelor’s mom, I get hugs and kisses all the time. Her home is my home. I love the feeling when I walk through those open doors and into the arms of my new mom. It feels right. She’s not married to my dad…but she is still my mom. I don’t know what I would be like without her also. Without my friends and family I could see myself being some evil person. I’m happy with the way my life is now. Of course I have some ups and downs but I have people to go to for all of that and then I’m back to my normal self. I am very thankful for every single person in my life. I wouldn’t be the same without them. Another person I’m thankful for is my bestest friend Emily Matos. She doesn’t go to Alden. She lives in Connecticut…but that doesn’t mean she can’t be my best friend. When I can’t go to my family or other friends here, I can go to her. She also knows many secrets about me and things I’ve done that I’ve regretted and she doesn’t judge me on that. When I was going through some rough spots she was there for me with open arms. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment