Monday, November 8, 2010

11/8-11/12 Honkers McGee?!

If I could have lunch with three people living or deceased they would be my brother Donald, Andy Sixx and Honkers McGee. I’m going to get really serious for the first person I’m going to talk about. My brother Donald died when he was really young from an allergic reaction to something. I wasn’t born yet so I don’t know anything about him. If he was alive right now he would be 32. I would want to sit down with him and actually get to know him. Sometimes I just sit alone and think about what he was a like. Nobody in my family talks about him so it’s hard to find things out about him. If I was with him face to face I’m pretty sure he would tell me something’s about himself. The second person I would have lunch with is Andy Sixx. He is the lead singer of Black Veil Brides. He is so damn hot. I would do anything to have lunch with him. He’s almost like a hero to me. I love all his music, his voice and his looks. He’s an awesome person. The third person is Honkers McGee. He doesn’t really exist. He is just some one that Cait and I made up, but seriously it would be awesome to have lunch with that man. He’s gay, with a top hat with a molest-stash. He almost looks like the Monopoly guy but a lot younger and has better taste in clothing. Out of the three of these people it’s easy to choose who I want to have lunch with the most. My family comes first before anything or anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment