Tuesday, November 9, 2010

11/8-11/12 {2pac's Alive}

“We gotta make a change. It's time for us as a people to start makin' some changes. Let's change the way we eat, let's change the way we live and let's change the way we treat each other. You see the old way wasn't working so it's on us to do what we gotta do, to survive.”
                                                                                -2pac
This great quote is from 2pac’s song “Changes.” I like this quote because we have to change things around here to make things better for the present and future. We have people saying that we need to make changes, but instead of just saying it we should get a move on it. This may have been from a song, but it says a lot. 2pac’s alive.

“Even though we’ve lost someone, it doesn’t mean that has to stop us. We have to move on and be strong.”
                                                                                -Michael Herter (my father)
When my mom first left, we didn’t know what exactly was going on. We soon found out that she did move on out of all of our lives. My dad was always there for us and he still is. He said that quote a month after she left. We are stronger than ever and even though my mother has left, we have moved on and we didn’t let anything stop us.

“If you do not hope, you will not find what is beyond your hopes.”
-St. Clement of Alexandra
This quote I pretty much just googled, but it says a lot. I don’t know how to say this but I hope a lot about things. I hope to grow old with a family. I hope to never run out of money to the point that I’m homeless or something like that. I hope to be the best mother I can be. If I hope I can perhaps find more than what I hoped for and that’s what this quote says.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment