Wednesday, November 3, 2010

11/1-11/5 The best author in the world!

My dream job is to be an author. When I was younger though, I wanted to be a masseuse. That all changed because of Markus Magic-Markers Herter. We were standing outside one day playing football and we were talking about zombies for some reason. He looked up at the roof and was like, “We should make a bridge going to the garage so we can escape the zombies if the apocalypse happened.” Of course I was like, “Hell yes!” He told me I should write a story about zombies and what not so I did. I called my first story Zombie Alive. It’s not creative, but after the first one the titles became better. After that I couldn’t stop writing. Soon enough my five page stories turned into full blown novels that were almost 300 pages long. Each story that I wrote ended up getting longer and longer and then it got more detailed. In school I would take writing classes and learn more about punctuation and learn more vocabulary so I can become a better writer. I started writing in seventh grade which was in 2007 and I’ve been writing ever since. I plan on writing for the rest of my life. It’s hard coming up with ideas with each new story, but they keep getting better and I hope they will continue getting better. My friends really support me on writing my stories because they read them and comment on them. I fell in love with writing, and I will stay in love with writing for the rest of my life.

1 comment:

  1. Kathleen ! I do believe he** is a bad word. Being as religious as I am, its actually pretty offending. hahaha just kidding.

    ReplyDelete