Monday, December 6, 2010

12/6-12-10 Tommy Pickles ♥

My favorite childhood television show would have to be either Catdog or Rugrats or perhaps Ed, Edd n’ Eddy.  It’s hard to choose because I loved every one of these shows and I watched them every single day. Catdog was usually the first thing I watched in the morning. I actually laughed at the stupid-ness of Dog. They canceled that show though, and that made me really sad because I was in love with it. Rugrats was definitely the cutest show I’ve ever seen. I just remember Tommy Pickles saying, “A baby’s gotta do what a baby’s gotta do.” My favorite character from that show was Chuckie. I loved him so much. Lol. I can remember all the episodes. I used to wake up so early in the morning and watch it. I was a nerd for that show. Another show that I just completely love is Ed, Edd n’ Eddy.  That show was so damn funny. I would laugh out loud whenever I watched it. I still watch this show actually when it’s on. I love the jawbreakers that they would just die for in the show. Whenever I went out with my dad when I was little I would beg him to buy jawbreakers so I could be just like Ed, Edd and Eddy. I thought that my cheek would be that huge like how theirs were in the show. When they put the jawbreaker in their mouth their cheek would be huge! I always wished that mine would be just like that. Haha. I love memories.

1 comment: