Monday, December 13, 2010

12/13-12/17 Thank you.

I’ve learned a lot about myself as a writer while taking this class. I’m not as creative as I thought I was when it came to the blogs or coming up with different articles for the Bulldog. It was hard trying to come up with non-violent stuff to write about because that’s what I normally write about when it comes to my stories. My writing process is the same with pretty much the way I write my stories. I just write. I don’t plan anything. If I do plan on what I’m going to write it won’t be as creative. I don’t know why I think that, but it just happens. I like to write about my life, music or violent stuff. My life is pretty interesting when you get to know me. I love music and the type of music I listen to describes my life. The way my life has been the past 16 years got me interested in violent stuff if that makes sense. I don’t like writing about stuff that doesn’t have to do with the stuff I like. Plenty of the blogs I hated because they were stupid. No offense Mr. Currin, but I just hated the ones that we had to write about someone else. I’m more into insulting people than complimenting them. When it came to Nate Bailey and Nate Zobrest’s blogs I really just wanted to say stuff that wasn’t appropriate. But anyways, this class has really changed my ways of writing. I’ve learned a lot with the titles of things. Like whether they need to be italicized or put in quotes or whatever. I really didn’t know anything about that. I’ve really enjoyed this class mainly because of you, Mr. Currin. You’ve made this class fun and I wish I could take it again. You’ve helped me with my writing skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment