Monday, December 20, 2010

12/20-12/24 The Herter's.

Hmmm….I’m thinking about writing about my family. I was born into a HUGE family. I have five brothers and two sisters. Mainly I only have four brothers and two sisters. My oldest brothers passed away when he was only fourteen from Muscular Dystrophy. I never knew him. Michael is the next oldest. He is twenty-eight…I think…and has a wife and two daughters. They will be having a son soon. I’m so excited. Lol. Brian doesn’t really have a life. He’s twenty-six…I think…and lives with our Unky. Unky really stands for uncle, but I’ve always called my Uncle Andy, Unky since I could talk. Anyways, Sara is now twenty-one and she also has no life. She’s also always getting crunk…so yea, point made. Mono will be nineteen soon. He’s actually doing something with his life. He wants to be a music teacher which I think is really cool. He was always the music type. Markus will be graduating this year. He is becoming a pharmacist…I think…Finally, this is where I come in. I’m a junior if people didn’t know that. I’m number seven in this family. I want to become an author and I actually want to do something with my life. Crystal is number eight. She is a freshman this year. I do believe she wants to be a math teacher because she is so good at it. Seriously, she kicks my butt at math and I’m older than her. I was raised by my father Michael and…um…her…Karen. Karen left in the beginning of this year…blah blah blah. My dad on the other hand, is the best person I have ever met in my life. He is handsome, cuddly, hilarious, loving and he is single. Lol. He seriously is the most caring and bravest person in the world. The moment someone meets him they fall in love with his personality. No one hates my father. It’s not possible. But anyways, that’s my family. I hate them sometimes, but I can’t live without them.

No comments:

Post a Comment