Tuesday, December 7, 2010

12/6-12-10 The floor is hot lava!

I grew up with a lot of siblings. We have very different imaginations and what not. When we played games or if we ever made up games they would be very weird. When Pinky and Nate said that the floor was hot lava yesterday during class that really brought memories back from my childhood. Markus, Mono and I would always play that game when we were little. If we wanted to go from one place to another we had to use blankets or pillows and lay them on the floor and use them as stones or something like that. It was really funny because Mono would sometimes cheat and say that he has his lava resistant boots on. The rules were to not step on the ground or else you would die. Lol. We would play this for hours and the moment someone forgot that we were even playing, we would start over. I remember dad coming out of his room and being so mad because there would stuff all over the floor that he just cleaned. Another game we played was hide and go seek in the dark. We would play either inside or outside. Inside was funny because I was so bad at playing. I went into the bathroom to hide and I went to hide behind the door and all crystal heard was the squeaking of the door. I started to laugh really loud and Crystal was like, “Well I know where Katie is…” I couldn’t stop laughing. I love playing little games like that. It was definitely the highlight of my childhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment