Monday, December 20, 2010

12/20-12/24 What? Love?

What is love? According to Google, love is a strong positive emotion of regard and affection. I guess that is legit. I remember watching The Notebook a couple years ago. These two people were madly in love but they were young. The girl’s father said that they don’t know what love is. According to Google though, love is a strong…blah blah blah. Well, I think people have different definitions of love. Some people don’t believe in love, while others think that love is the only reason why people exist. To me love is a feeling you get when you like someone as more than just friends. It’s when you can trust someone, respect someone, care for someone and never regret anything. Love is definitely when you trust someone with your heart. You trust them to never drop it and break it. Love is a very powerful word. I don’t say it unless I mean it. I actually think that someone can love more than one person as more than a friend. I know that’s like against the love code or whatever, but when you really think about it, there is always that one person that treats you better than the person before. I’ll do an example if that didn’t make sense. Let’s say that I had a boyfriend, which I do. His name is Tommy. Alright, now let’s just say that I meet this guy Brad or something like that. Brad and I hang out and become best friends. Then again we kind of like each other more than just friends, but I’m still with Tommy. See, this is what I mean. You can be with someone, and fall in love with someone else. It doesn’t mean that you grew bored of the person, maybe Brad just made me feel more special than Tommy did. This is kind of weird. Anyways, don’t have Google define the meaning of love. I believe it’s up to the person to think what love is really like and how it really feels.

1 comment:

  1. Agree if a person wants make up their own defition for love let them. What is the point of stoping them.

    ReplyDelete