Monday, January 3, 2011

1/3-1/7 Worst Year Ever.

I would say 2010 was the worst year of my life. So many things happened that I didn’t enjoy at all. Earlier in the year my mom abandoned my family. I’m pretty sure you know that. At first it was kind of rough for my family to get through it, but we ended up getting closer and our house is happier. A couple months after my mom left, my cat Wanda got hit by a car. I was torn apart. Wanda was my little baby. She always slept on my legs when I would go to bed. That night she got out, and I thought something was wrong because she wasn’t sleeping in my bed with me. The next morning dad went to take Mono to school early and they saw Wanda on the road, dead. I’m still torn apart about this. I can’t let her go.  I got my permit. I guess that’s a good thing, but I just wish my mom was here to see that I did something good. I’ve always wanted to make her proud, but I can’t make her proud when she’s not here. I’ve noticed that I’ve become a weirder person than I was before. I’ve changed a lot and I don’t know if that’s a good thing or a bad thing. I have my moments, but sometimes they are just horrible. I’ve broken down mentally a lot of times during that year. I’ve fallen in love. I’ve fallen out of love. I got my heart broken so many times. I learned how not to trust people as easily as I did before because those people can be fake. My summer was extremely boring because Caitlin was in Colorado for the whole time. I didn’t do anything at all. When she came back though, my life was happier. If I could, I wish I could restart 2010 and make it better.

1 comment: