Monday, January 10, 2011

1/10-1/14 My Life. lol.

Social networking has changed my life in so many ways. At first I didn’t really care for the internet. I would go on to read the news or check my mail and then I would get off the computer. Last year though, I joined Facebook and I’ve been part of this website called Tagged which is also kind of like Facebook, just less drama. With Facebook I talk to people for hours on it and I change my status all the time. It’s actually kind of annoying because it’s like taking over my life. I can’t go a day without going on Facebook or Tagged. On Tagged I meet people from all over the world. It’s weird because I’m talking to people from Australia and learning about them and stuff like that. I have my own profile, but it’s different from the profile on Facebook. I’m able to create my own background and put widgets on the page too. It expresses myself without having to say much. I guess that’s how I can explain it. There’s also stuff where I can say stuff about myself and what not. It’s a fun website. Facebook and Tagged are the only websites I actually use. Other than those two websites I don’t do much on the computer. I’ve actually stopped reading because I’m attached to the computer. I’ve also sometimes stop writing my stories because I’m hooked. Social networking has almost changed me as a person. I can trust people easily, which is probably not a good thing. I guess it really depends on the situation when I have to trust the person. Anyways, without the computer I don’t know what I would do with my life. Leisure time has become my life. I sometimes even forget to do my homework because I’m busy on the computer. It also creates a lot of drama, but that’s easy because you can easily block that person with just one clock of the mouse button. I don’t mind social networks though. As long as if no one gets hurt I guess it’s pretty legit.

No comments:

Post a Comment