Monday, January 3, 2011

1/3-1/7 Just Another Year.

I don’t really know what will happen this year. My life is always full of surprises. But, I just hope I get through my junior year without any problems. For Environmental Science I have to present my project in front of almost one hundred people by myself because Cait had to leave for Colorado. I was doing the project with her. I’m really nervous about that. I’m excited about her coming back. She will be coming back in June. I’ll surprise her by going with her mom to the airport. I don’t know what my summer holds in store for me. I’ll be working and saving money up for stupid things I don’t need. Miley, my puppy will be turning a year in July and she’ll be huge. Well, actually she’s already huge. In September I’ll be a senior, and I’m definitely not looking forward to that. I’m really nervous about the future. I don’t know what will happen. Markus will be graduating and leaving for college. Score. During the summer though, I think I’m going to try to lose weight. I’m happy the way I am right now, but there’s always those couple pounds you just want to get rid of. Recently I finished my story Broken Avenue and my father knows this guy who can read it and perhaps publish it. Perhaps something good will happen for once in my life. To tell you the truth I don’t know what else will happen this year. I ‘m hoping nothing bad will happen. I want 2011 to be a good year. I haven’t had a good year, in well, years. I just remembered something. My sister in law is pregnant and she should be having her baby soon. It’ll be her first son, which means my first nephew. I already have two nieces which are also her daughters. In the end though, I just don’t want any drama.

No comments:

Post a Comment