Monday, January 10, 2011

1/10-1/14 That Creep.

I have no idea what to write about. I hate these choice thingies. I guess I’ll just write about the guy that everybody loves, Mono. >.> I don’t get you guys. Why do you love him so much? If I could swear, I would probably describe Mono in three hundred swear words and that would be my blog. Instead, I guess I’ll be nice. Mono is the most disorganized, disrespectful, rude, annoying, creepy, mean, heartless, dirty, hairy, weird person I have ever met in my life. That was nice right? He’s my half- brother, but still, I’m related to that…thing. On New Year’s Eve he hugged me. Mono. Hugged. Me. That only happens every 3456348475638756 years. Anyways, we do have our moments like that. He’s very protective of our family. Then again who isn’t? When we were little though, we always fought. We hated each other and sometimes I still get that feeling. He always mocks my music. If you know who I truly am I get so pissed when people mock my music. See what I mean by heartless. Another thing that Mono does is that he acts so cocky as if he’s the king of the world. Ugh, that also makes me incredibly mad. When he has his friends over he treats me like a slave to go get him stuff. Excuse me? Just because I’m a lady doesn’t mean I am a slave. Ugh, he angers me. But I’m nice so I do it for him because I have a heart. He also eats everything in sight. I can’t buy stuff for myself if it’s food because he eats it. He also drinks everything out of the container! He doesn’t know what a cup is. Another thing I hate about him is that when he drinks coffee he makes weird noises. He doesn’t like the taste of coffee so he makes this gagging noise. Yet he still drinks it. Confusing right? I also hate how he treats his beard. He doesn’t trim it or take care of it at all. When I walk passed him at home his beard punches me in the face. That is not right! When he sleeps on the couch he looks like a homeless person. I have a homeless person as a brother. Great. Well I just noticed I am well over 300 words. It’s time to stop talking about that creep. :D

1 comment: