Monday, January 10, 2011

1/10-1/14 I Married A Taco.

One word, TACOS! Lol. For dinner on Superbowl Sunday, we have tacos. That is the only reason why I even exist that day. I’m not normally a big fan of football. When Mono, Markus, Brian and Michael (my brothers) did football that’s the only time I actually paid attention. I don’t have a favorite team or anything except for the Alden Bulldogs. :D I actually watch football that night. I just sit on the couch, eat a delicious taco and watch hot, sweaty men run around with a ball in their hands. Great. My dad does this thingymahjigy for the West Alden Kitchen (WAK).  He gives money to the winners who guess the score at the end of the game or at the end of the quarter. I’m not sure. I just know that there is money involved with the game and I do believe it’s legal. lol. Anyways, I don’t do much on that day. It’s just like any other Sunday. I sit on my fantastic butt and do nothing. Well , I still have to do laundry and clean the house or else my dad would get mad at me. I also have to go to bed at nine still. I’m a baby. I need my sleep. That reminds me, shouldn’t we have a day off after the Superbowl? People like party all night long right? I guess it’s just an excuse to get a day off. I think it would work though. It would give me more time to sleep. :D I just noticed I rambled on for the past one hundred words. Oh well, I hope this gets me my points. I’ll hit three hundred words soon and I talked about my Superbowl Sunday. That should get me a fantastic grade for this. I married a taco. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment