Monday, December 20, 2010

12/20-12/24 BFFLS!!

For my first random blog I will write about my best friend. It’s pretty obvious who she is, Caitlin Whelchel. I remember when I first talked to her. It was back in sixth grade. We were both friends with this evil girl. I won’t name names. Anyways, the evil girl was talking about Caitlin behind her back. I didn’t want that happening because I actually care about people’s feelings. I told Caitlin what she was saying and from there Cait and I became besties. She invited me to her birthday party. We started talking and starting freshman year that’s when we became lovers. Lol….just kidding. But seriously, my house became her home since her house kind of burned down. She was going through some rough times and I took her in as if she was my own sister or whatever. She slept over almost like every day and we legitimately became inseparable. I was able to trust her with everything I said to her. If I didn’t want her telling someone what I have said, she would listen to me. When I was having problems with my family earlier this year she was there for me. It makes me happy knowing that she will always be there for me. We have fought a lot, but we always make up. I also learn some things from being friends with her. I forget sometimes how rude I can be. Recently I called her something bad and I really regret calling her that. It really hurt her and at first I just thought she was over reacting, but in the end it really hurt her because I didn’t feel it from the side that she was on…if that makes sense. I also remembered that evil girl saying that she wanted to give Cait a makeover. I stepped in and told Cait face to face that she was gorgeous just the way she is. I don’t want her to change at all because I love her and nothing will ever change that.

1 comment: