Monday, December 13, 2010

12/13-12/17 I am Beautiful.

According to Google, beauty is the qualities that give pleasure to the senses. I somewhat agree to that. Beauty is pleasurable, and I don’t mean that in a sexual way. I mean in a good way. Beauty is good. Beauty is better than ugliness. When I look at a person I don’t judge them on looks. I judge them on how they treat me as a human being. If someone treats someone as if they were some piece of trash I categorize that person as an ugly human being. They are ugly on the inside and on the outside. If someone treats a person as if they really matter in the world they are beautiful. I know some ugly people and I know some beautiful people. My sister is beautiful because she is innocent. She respects every single person that she meets and she doesn’t judge a single person. If she meets someone that disrespects her she finds them ugly. I know a lot of ugly people. I won’t name names, but I will talk about them right now. I know this one person who disrespects every single person he talks to. If I was having a bad day he wouldn’t care. He would just make my day worse by telling me something that I didn’t want to know or he would just say the most ridiculous stuff just to hurt me even more. He is ugly. Another person who I find ugly is someone who mostly ruined my life. I couldn’t be happy with her around. She is the ugliest person alive right now. I am beautiful. I tell the truth. I don’t judge people unlike her. It hurts to see that there are more than some ugly people in my life. There are ugly people everywhere. People should be beautiful. This world should be beautiful, but it’s not.

No comments:

Post a Comment