Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Group I : The Love of my Life

The highlight of my holiday break would have to be the fact that my boyfriend, Jon, came up from Texas to spend Christmas and New Years with me. He arrived on the eighteenth of December and just left on the first of January. I met him online and he’s actually the first person I ever fell in love with. I like meeting people online because the people here in Alden are way too judgmental. I’m sure you understand what I mean when I say that. Anyways, I know online dating can be dangerous because he’s miles away and he could be some forty year old man. Well, he’s not. He was extremely nervous, not only to meet me, but to meet my father and my family. We’ve Skyped and stuff, so we were already close before he came here. We only argued a couple of times while he was here, which was okay because we made up. I think that made our relationship stronger because normally if we argue over the phone he doesn’t like to talk it out. But, in this case, he kind of had to. Other than that, we went on our first date together and spent Christmas together. He got me this necklace with his initial on it. I wear the necklace all the time and make sure it never leaves my site. He also handmade these two bears, making one big and the other little. The bigger one is him, and the smaller one is me. He painted them white and they are completely adorable. I got him this Old Spice bathroom set because he loves that stuff more than me. :] I also bought him some clothes. I think this Christmas and New Years were the best I’ve ever had. I haven’t ever been this happy in my life. The only thing that really sucked was the fact that he had to leave. I think that was the hardest good-bye that I ever had to go through. I cried for hours, I can’t sleep and well, it just sucks. I know we’ll see each other again, but it won’t be for a couple months. It sometimes feels like he wasn’t ever here because he had to go so suddenly. Well, that was the highlight of my holiday break.  

No comments:

Post a Comment