Monday, January 30, 2012

Group K: DIE MOUSE DIE!

This picture reminds me of an epic event that took place about five years ago. I used to live on Two Rod in a rather older house. Because of the house being so old, there were a lot of holes where mice can come in and take over the house. I had three cats at that time and a dog. When a mouse would appear it was like a wrestling match. It was quite scary because I would be jumping on the couch like a little girl screaming bloody murder while the cats and dog are having a party with mouse. Anyways, the real story here is about my father being the hero. So, my cats were chasing around this mouse and it was squealing so loud. My dad came out of his room and grabbed this shovel. We had a fire burning stove at that time, so when we had to build fires we had to shovel out the older coals and what not. My dad bought this little metal shovel for that. For some reason he felt the need to kill the mouse with that…My father starts to chase the mouse around and starts to hit it with the shovel but this mouse must be on steroids or something because it was just not dying! I felt so bad for the mouse, but I wanted it to die just so I could get on with my life. I jumped onto the couch and got into the fetal position. I didn’t want to watch dad kill this poor mouse, so I hid my face in a pillow. Crystal joined my on the couch also and we hid our faces together. While I was in the fetal position I felt something hit my shin. I looked up and saw the mouse on my leg. I died, just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment