Thursday, January 5, 2012

Group I : I'm a Creep. -.-

Creamsicle
For this choice blog I will be writing about how much I love Shannon Purdy. We met back when I was in tenth grade. The first words I have ever said to her were, “Move over, I have a big (insert swear word here).” I was trying to sit down at the lunch table and she was in my way. My junior year, I stalked her to the point where I was almost arrested. We had Online Publishing together, and that’s when my love for her grew so much deeper. I can’t sleep at night unless I have heard her voice throughout the day. One day, this may have been the luckiest day of my life, I got her cell phone number. I asked her if she had a phone and she replied, “Yea, I’m not Amish.” Ever since then, I’ve called her 24/7, night and day, day and night. I’ve called her so much that my phone ran out of minutes, so I had to buy more. I ran up a phone bill that was almost a thousand dollars. This month, it’s going to be more than a thousand. Also this month, it is her birthday. I’m going to kidnap her and take her to Paris, where she has always wanted to go (read her bucket list blog). After that I will take her to New York City where I will propose to her. If she says no, I’m making her marry me. She’s neglected me long enough. My love for her is greater than the love I have for Spongebob, my ex-husband. We’re going to stay in New York and buy a small house. We’re going to buy a kitty cat that is orange and white and name him/her Creamsicle. This is the beginning of our beautiful future together.

No comments:

Post a Comment