Friday, January 20, 2012

Group J: The first blog that has ever made me cry.

A hero to me is someone who is always there for you and someone that you look up to. A lot of people will write about their parents or a certain teacher, but I believe that heroes don’t always have to be older than you or have to be dead. My hero is my little sister, Crystal. She might be one of the smartest, adorable, unique and beautiful (inside and outside) human being you will ever meet. I’ve been technically raising her with my father ever since I was very young. Of course we fight like every sibling does, but Crystal and I have a different kind of relationship than other siblings. It’s more of a mother daughter relationship. I trust her with my life. She can read me like a book. I told her today that I would probably be angry because of a certain class I dislike (I won’t name it) and she told me that she would make me happy. To be honest, no one has ever said that to me before. She always makes me smile because of the things she does. Even if she makes mistakes, I smile because I know she learns from them and that’s what makes her human. She is the shyest person I’ve ever met and even though that pisses me off sometimes because she won’t go into the store alone, it still makes me smile because it means she doesn’t want to be without me. And this is where I start crying while I write this because it’s so emotional to pour my heart about something like this. I’m afraid to graduate and leave her because she’s all I have left besides my father. That’s why I sometimes wonder what was running through my mothers’ head when she decided to leave us one day. I can’t stand thinking about ever leaving Crystal or my father. My younger sister is my hero, and she will always be my hero.

No comments:

Post a Comment