Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Group J: Mommy Can I Wake Up Now?

For my choice blog I think I will write about some recent scary movies that I watched. I’m a huge fan of scary movies and whenever I get the chance I buy them. So far I have over one hundred scary movies. The most recent scary movie I watched was Wrong Turn 4. That movie is part of the Wrong Turn series.  When I watched the first movie of the series, I was quite disappointed because if you have ever watched The Hills Have Eyes, it would have reminded you of it. The Wrong Turn movies are about these people who only breed within their family (gross I know) and they’re all deformed because of it. They live in the woods in West Virginia and they feed on humans. The people who enter those woods, never come out alive. I think movies that have a series tend to drag on the plot of the movie. This one is quite dragged on, but it’s so bloody I love it. Another movie that I watched was Don’t Let Him In. To be honest, that was the worst movie I have ever seen.  It felt as if the movie just started, and it ended. It definitely could have been longer.  The plot in the first place was just stupid.  It was about this couple who go into the woods and this murderer kills people and then hangs their limbs from the trees. Just the way the murderer killed his victims was beautiful, the movie on the other hand didn’t fulfill the potential that it could have had. I was very disappointed. It had a great idea but nothing happened to it. Another movie that I watched was called The Orphanage. When I first bought it, I did not know that it was in Spanish. Even though it was in the wrong language I still watched it. It was the most beautiful scary movie I have ever seen in my life. I cried. Normally I don’t cry at the end of scary movies, but I did. You need to see this movie. It’s perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment