Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Group I : Bieber Be Gone!!!

EEEWWWWWWW
My Bucket List
1.)  Get married / be a mother
2.)  See all my favorite bands in concert
3.)  Shoot Justin Bieber in the face

My uncle always says that people are crazy if they want to get married, but one way I don’t want to end my life is alone. I want to marry perhaps my present boyfriend and start a family with him in the future. I know it’s kind of scary thinking about marriage right now, but it’s something I really want to do. Being a mother is something I have always wanted to be. I’ve been a mother to my younger sister ever since she was born because my mother didn’t care about us. Crystal (my sister) actually got me a #1 Mom bracelet for Christmas. I literally cried. But, I actually want to have kids of my own. To be honest, I want like four kids. I grew up with a big family, so I want to have one of my own. Another thing I’m really passionate about is the music that I listen to. My father is really protective of me and Crystal and because of that, I can’t go see the bands I love. I listen to hardcore music and sometimes people end up dead and or injured at those concerts. I listen to about six or seven different Metalcore bands and I want to see all of them. I love Black Veil Brides, Asking Alexandria, D.R.U.G.S., Falling in Reverse, Escape the Fate, Blood on the Dancefloor and Bless the Fall. I know it’ll cost a crap ton of money, but in the end, it’ll be worth it. This will take a lot of planning, but I swear, somehow Justin Bieber will disappear off the face of this earth. Of course I’m kind of kidding, but Jesus -.- people need to notice that he can’t sing anymore and his career is practically over. His music sounds the same in each song and I believe that Metalcore is going to rule the world one day.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment