Monday, December 19, 2011

Group H: Be Jealous.

I guess I’ll just do the choice blog. For the “going into the past blog”, all I could come up with was: “The first time period I would like to visit is WWII during the Holocaust so I can punch Hitler in the face.”  So, I guess I’ll just write about how Markus is my favorite brother. I believe he is the smartest man I have ever met in my life. He’s the only brother I can actually have a conversation with because we kind of like the same things and we both have crazy imaginations. It’s hard to believe, but Markus and I are best friends. He might treat me as a stranger in public, but what siblings don’t do that to each other? Markus actually wanted to write one of my articles for this class. I’m sure Mr. Currin wouldn’t be happy with that. I told him he could write my “going into the past blog” and well, he made it like 1000 words. I didn’t feel like editing all of that and I’m sure Mr. Currin would know that I didn’t write it. Markus tends to use bigger words that don’t exist in my vocabulary. Anyways, a lot of people also don’t know that Markus is the reason why that I started writing. He’s also pushing me to go to college. He’s been the first person to ever lecture me about college for an hour while I’m working at my job. I’m glad that he cares though. Because of him, I might be attending ECC for English courses when I get the money to pay for them. He truly knows how to motivate me. I noticed that I can go to him for anything and he won’t judge me. It means a lot to have a brother like that. People should be jealous.

No comments:

Post a Comment