Thursday, December 15, 2011

Group H: The Next Artist?!?!?

I enjoy this blog a lot because I love interviewing people just to learn about them. I don’t usually talk to Rachel Sisson, so I was a pleasure interviewing her for this blog.

KH: What’s your favorite color, and why?
RS: Pink, because it’s so warm and it always reminds people of happiness and love.

KH: What’s your favorite hobby or hobbies?
RS: My favorite hobby is to play basketball. I also do fourwheeling and I used to do dance. I quit dancing because I wanted to join basketball. I’ve always wanted to play.

KH: Is basketball the only sport you play?
RS: Yes, it’s a special interest.

KH: What do you want your future career to be?
RS: I actually want to be an art teacher. I would like to be an art teacher in an intermediate school, not too young and not too old.

KH: Are you ready for the future? Because it’s literally right around the corner.
RS: No, I’m so scared. You’re mainly on your own and there are bills you have to pay and you have to make money. It’s not easy for people right now. That is what scares me.

KH: What kind of music do you like?
RS: I listen to all kinds of music, but I mainly listen to country.

KH: What is your favorite band and or singer?
RS: My favorite singer is Jason Aldean (country singer).

KH: Do you have a hero, if so, who? And why?
RS: My parents are my heroes. They know me better than anyone else and they are always there for me when my friends aren’t.

KH: If you were to be an animal for a day, what would you be and why?
RS: I would be a dog because they pay attention all the time, they don’t judge people and they act as if they don’t have a care in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment