Monday, December 5, 2011

Group G: Mo Money, Mo Problems

I really don’t understand why so many people love Justin Bieber. I’m not just saying this because I’m into different music; I’m saying this because he has no talent. Now that he has gone through puberty, his career is pretty much over. How is he going to be able to sing all those songs before puberty? It’s not going to be the same. I don’t think singers should start their career until they’re done with puberty and what not. I’m not trying to bash on Justin, it’s just, what is he going to do after people don’t love him anymore? His voice has changed and his long hair is gone. To be honest, I think that’s all the people loved him for. I don’t find his voice great at all. If people are going to be singers, they need to be fabulous singers in the recording booth and out. You can’t write a song that’s for a soprano when you’re an alto. I would hate to go to a concert and have the singer be completely horrible and off key. It would be a waste of my money. Justin was good before he became famous, but now he’s completely different. Another example is Katy Perry. She is horrible at high notes, yet she tries to hit them anyways in live shows. Jeez, do what Adele does and make the notes a tad lower for live performances. I kind of don’t want my ears to bleed when I’m trying to have a good time. As Shannon just pointed out, Justin Bieber has a lot of money. I don’t care for money. I believe all this world needs is love. Yea, that was quite corny, but that’s what I believe. People are too greedy now-a-days. I could care less. If I ended up on the streets when I grow old, as long as I have my loved ones I can live.  

No comments:

Post a Comment