Thursday, December 15, 2011

Group H: Seriously....

To be honest, I don’t know how I would want to change the world for the better. I’m sure people want peace and what not, but if we had that, this world would be completely boring. Just think, why would we even watch the news? Would there even be news? I’m sure another 9/11 wouldn’t happen or WWIII, but just think, the world would be kind of dull without any drama. The one thing I would want to change is the fact that there are starving children in this world. I hate to think about how children are dying at such young ages due to starvation. They haven’t even had a chance to make friends, get a job, fall in love and even have their own family. My major goal in life is to start my own family. Another thing I want to change is the kids who don’t get education. I understand that school is hard and that kids just give up because they think it’s stupid, but school is important if you want to make it anywhere. Of course you hear about people who have dropped out of college or high school and suddenly they become famous, but how often does that happen? How can kids just live on their parents couch for the rest of their lives? I need to live and go on journeys. Sometimes I might need my father, but I won’t need him forever. We need to learn how to grow up and move on with our lives, even though we don’t want to. Another thing I would do is get rid of illegal drugs. Drugs make people do stupid stuff and sometimes I wonder if that’s why this world is the way it is now. People joke about doing drugs all the time, when in reality it’s a serious thing. I also understand that people are curious about drugs, but curiosity killed the cat. Oh, and from the beginning, I wasn’t saying we should have more wars, I was just saying that we need some things to keep this world alive and entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment