Monday, December 5, 2011

Group G: Hyper Shenanigans ^_^

The color PINK, is the best color ever invented in the world. PINK is also Amber’s older sister Allison’s favorite color. Did you know that lightening is only ½ an inch thick? My feet are big. Amber wants to know the size. They are currently 11 inches. Yes, I have big feet. Big Time Rush is delicious. James is my favorite person from that band. Yes, I’m trying to waste time by writing these random facts. Amber just told me a story, and I don’t care at all. Cool story bro’. I dance like the whitest and nerdiest person in the world. I’m sure nerdiest is not a word, but whatever. 631561461536.2302322302320 ß says Amber. "I swear to fluffernutter, if you don’t give me back whatever you took…” ßsays me. I’m a scary person. RAWR. Does this count as a blog? It’s my choice of what to right about, so I think it’s pretty legit. Shannon just found out what I was doing. I’m definitely just trying to waste time and words. I think I’m doing a pretty good job of this. “Your dog don’t has moves like these.” (dances like a really white person.) Shannon says I dance worse than a white person. Insult. By the way, I was quoting something up there, so that’s why there’s bad grammar. As I write this stuff, I talk in a southern accent to make it funny, ya’ll. Shannon didn’t mean for me to actually put “ya’ll” in here, so my bad. I’m still going to keep it in there. “Word to my momma, I’m out of my llama”, according to some man who raps with Lil Wayne. Shannon dislikes my dance moves. Rude. Shannon says, “If you see them, you’d understand.” “KATIE loves JB,” Shannon says. Um, fail. Not at all. The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment