Monday, October 4, 2010

10/4-10/8 Resident Evil 2

My first favorite movie is Resident Evil 2. It’s pretty much about zombies. If you know me I am madly in love with zombies. I’m weird I know. I would also marry a zombie. There are now three other Resident Evil’s besides this one. I choose this one because of the plot and the action in it.  It’s a continuation of the first one but there is more to it. Raccoon City is now totally transformed because of the zombies. People are just pretty much getting ripped apart everywhere you go. There are more monsters than ever before.  My favorite monster from this movie is Nemisis. He kind of reminds me of Mono. Haha. The best part of this movie is towards the end. The main character Alice has to fight Nemisis on top of this building. Nemisis was actually Alice’s friend from the first movie. His name was Max. They had to battle anyways but they turned on the government and killed pretty much everyone as a team. It was great action because there was this one part where Alice had to dodge the gun fire from the helicopters. She was running along this glass window wall. The bullets would hit the glass and it would shatter. It was just really cool. I could just watch this movie over and over again because it’s just that good. Watch it…you will love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment