Monday, October 25, 2010

10/25-10/29 My Father, My Hero

On Friday when Mr. Currin told us about the blogs I raised my hand and said I didn’t look up to anyone. Lately I haven’t really looked up to anyone because I was afraid if I did look up to someone they would leave me. Recently though I thought about it. I have looked up to the only person who hasn’t left me. My father. My father has been the best person in my life. He is the only man I know who truly has a heart. Many people don’t know this but some of my brothers and my older sister were adopted. My father adopted them. We have the same mother just different fathers. My father is seriously my hero. I’ve never seen someone that has ever cared as much as he has. After my mother left he really stepped it up. He’s the only person I have left. Without him I don’t know what my family would do. Technically I only one sister, but I have five half-brothers and one half sister. My father adopted all of them and they weren’t his. I haven’t seen anyone else do that before. Now that my mother is gone there is a whole different side to him. It might be weird for a woman to look up to a man, but he’s done so much for me. I almost want to cry right now while I write this because he truly does mean everything to me. It was tough for us after my mother left but we moved on and we grew strong. My father took control of the WAK and made it his own. There’s no more negativity in the house. I love my father and I always will. I wish he could just live for infinity because I don’t know what I would do without him on this earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment