Tuesday, October 5, 2010

9/27-10/1 Trick-or-Treat

My final favorite movie is Trick-or-Treat. When you first watch this movie it is rather confusing. I had to watch it twice in order to understand it. There are almost three different stories inside this movie but in the end they all connect to each other. I really love this movie because there is always something going on. There isn’t one boring part in this movie. Some things that go on are actually surprising because you never saw it coming. That’s what I love about this movie. It’s a gory movie so of course I love it. The murderer is actually a little kid in footy pajamas and he has a pumpkin as a head. All he wants is candy and if you don’t give it to him he will murder you. He’s so cute! Seriously if someone was going to murder me, I want it to be that little kid just so I can at least see something adorable before I die. I could watch this movie over and over again and find out something I didn’t know before. It’s very entertaining and some of the things are hilarious. I love this movie and I would definitely watch it on Halloween since it’s based on the day of Halloween. I might actually try that now because I never watched it on Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment