Tuesday, October 12, 2010

10/11-10/15 Best Class Ever!

The best class ever is hard to choose out of this year’s schedule for me. Since I have to pick though, I choose Online Publishing. I am not trying to be a suck up. I truly enjoy this class. I love being able to write about anything. I want to be a writer when I graduate and by writing for the Bulldog it helps with the criticism and what not. I enjoy it when people read my articles and actually comment on them. I don’t care if the comments are bad or not because they still read my article. What makes this class awesome is the teacher. Mr. Currin is hilarious. I look forward to this class every day because he makes it fun. I love when he walks into the classroom and yells, “Best class ever!” It makes me laugh every time. We need more teachers with a sense of humor like his. I’m always doing something in this class. The blogs are a lot of fun because I always wonder what we’re going to have to write about this time. I also like reading other peoples blogs because I learn more about them. Most of the people in this class are seniors which I don’t know. It’s fun learning about people you don’t know. Some of the article topics that come up are really fun to write about also. Recently we had to interview a teacher. I choose Ms. Gilmore because to me she is the best teacher ever. I really love this class and I wish it never has to end.  

No comments:

Post a Comment