Monday, October 25, 2010

10/25-10/29 I'm a B.A.

I have been injured many times in my life. In 6th grade I was walking down the stairs at Folsomedale Church and I must have missed a step or something because I ended up flying through the air and I landed on my right ankle. My dad took me to the hospital and the doctors said I broke my ankle on both sides. Delicious right? I had a bright pink cast on. My ankle healed and then last year in September I was walking down 3 short steps at my house and I missed one and landed on my ankle again. I ended up injuring it with so many things. I sprained it, chipped the back of my ankle and broke many ligaments. I clearly can’t walk down stairs without hurting myself. I broke the same ankle twice. When I first broke it, the snapping echoed throughout the stairwell at the church. The second time I injured my ankle it sounded like a thick stick was being snapped right in my ear. It was so loud. The only bad thing about breaking my ankle was that it was right in the beginning of the school year so I went to homecoming with a walking cast thing on my ankle. It was horrible but I still enjoyed myself. Another time I hurt myself was back in kindergarten. I think I’m special or something because I would hurt myself just to get out of arts and crafts. I would use scissors and cut the skin off my fingertips just to get out of class. I now see why I love blood. I also chewed on razors when I was younger. Yes I’m a B.A. I just remember sitting in the bath tub and I think I was like four. A firefighter came in and took me out of the bath tub and he was just looking me weird because I was chewing on a razor. Seriously. I’m a B.A.

1 comment: