Monday, October 18, 2010

10/18-10/22 Is Nate Bailey the boss?

I don’t think Nate Bailey is “the boss.” To be the boss means that your “higher” than everyone else. Your place on the earth is to be in charge if you’re the boss. Clearly Nate Bailey is not the boss because I do what I want. The boss is most likely President Barack Obama. He is in control of everyone. I don’t like politics so I don’t really pay attention to what he does. I like my freedom, so when someone is trying to be the boss of me I ignore them. People shouldn’t “boss” me around because then I turn into a bear and rip them apart. I get that from my momma. I don’t really see the point of this blog is because I ran out of what to say in the first couple sentences. I pretty much just rambled in the last few sentences and this is really boring. I actually want to know why people think Nate Bailey is “the boss.” I don’t understand that. I am so getting points taken off this one because it’s going to be short.

1 comment: