Tuesday, October 12, 2010

10/11-10/15 Best Song and Band Ever!

We only had to choose a band or song to write about, but the band I’m going to choose wrote the best song ever. The Black Veil Brides are new but their music is just fantastic. They first started out with three members but then expanded to five members. Andy Sixx is the lead singer of the group. His voice is so awesome. It’s very relaxing when he sings some of his slow songs, but when he screams it’s just beautiful. Their music is very inspirational. On their first CD, the first slot on the CD isn’t a song it’s more of a dedication to people around the world. It says, “This record is for the outcasts, following a story of love, life and never giving in. We are the Black Veil Brides.” I love all their songs, but lately I’ve been addicted to one of their songs. It’s called Sweet Blasphemy. It’s an awesome song. “We are young and we are strong. Through strength in self we become. Something more than they can be, this is our Sweet Blasphemy.”  That is my favorite line from the song. During that part all the guitars and drums quiet down in the background so all you hear is Andy Sixx’s voice. It really stands out. I love this song and I can just listen to it all day long. Sweet Blasphemy is the best song out there! When I listen to their music it’s almost as if he’s singing to me. I can’t wait for their next CD to come out.

No comments:

Post a Comment