Tuesday, October 19, 2010

10/18-10/22 The Real Paranormal Activity

The scariest or creepiest movie I’ve ever seen was Paranormal Activity. It may have been fake, but that stuff can actually happen. I recently wrote an article for The Bulldog about the old house I lived in. It was haunted by a girl. I’ve seen the girl, felt her and heard her. It was almost as if I had another sister because she was that real. I’ve seen real stories about poltergeists. Those things can really happen. That night after I watched Paranormal Activity I pretty much peed myself. I was afraid that I was going to get pulled out of my bed and dragged down the stairs. If you have seen the movie there is a part where the girl (Katie) is pulled out of her bed and dragged through the hallway and is almost pulled into the attic in the ceiling. I was so scared. If I lived in the other house I would have been more afraid because there was actually a ghost there. My old house was extremely creepy. Everywhere I went in my house it always felt as if someone was with me. Almost as if someone was watching my every move. Since this blog is a tad short I’ll talk about another place I have been that was scary. My friend Cait Whelchel lives in this farm house. I went over to her house one time for her birthday. In the middle of the night I looked up because I thought something was near me. I felt an unwanted presence. When I looked up I saw a younger man staring out the window. I thought it was her brother but it wasn’t. He was asleep upstairs. Another time when I was at her house I was standing outside her bedroom when the silhouette of a woman poked around the corner and stared at me. She was older and I only saw half of her face. I ran to Cait’s bed and hid under the covers. I don’t know why, but ghosts seem to be attracted to me.

1 comment: