Monday, September 27, 2010

9/27-10/1 Favorite Season

My favorite season is fall. I love this part of the year because the next season is winter which is my second favorite season. I am a polar bear. I love the cool weather and the colors of the leaves. If you know me I am a very colorful person. I love walking through my back yard and looking at all the colors on the trees. I always try to think if it’s possible to have even more colors of leaves because that would be so cool. Just think, what if there were blue leaves? That would be awesome. When I was younger I always raked the leaves into a pile and then jumped in them. Since then I moved to a new house and I have fewer trees then I had before so my back yard is less colorful. During the fall nights I love to lay on the hill in my yard and stare at the stars and daydream. I can tolerate fall weather because it’s not too warm and it’s not too cold. I wish it was fall all year long because it’s just so relaxing and peaceful. Fall also means Halloween. I am a weirdo when it comes to Halloween. I dress up weird and even though I’m sixteen I still go out and get candy. I do believe I will be doing that until I can’t walk anymore. I also love the freshness of the air. You can definitely tell the difference between fall air and summer air. You can smell the leaves in the air and I love it.

2 comments:

  1. I really like how you described yourself as a polar bear. My favorite season is fall too and I like hoe you brought up that the colors are one of your favorite part!

    ReplyDelete
  2. why do all my friends love the fall? This is awesome, I feel like I belong! <3
    See ya next faaaal! :D

    ReplyDelete