Monday, September 20, 2010

9/20-9/24 Future

When I graduate I want to become an author. I want to be able to write about anything I want and relieve my stress through my writing. I’ve written over twenty stories and I want to publish them. I want all my family drama out of my life. Lately I’ve noticed I’m not so happy because of the drama. Then again without that drama and without that stress I wouldn’t have started writing. I plan on achieving my goals by not giving up. I will never stop writing. I tell myself that each story I write I become a better writer. I remember my first story I wrote back in 2007. It was called Zombie Alive. That story was only a couple pages long. Now my stories are almost 300 pages. I finished one over the summer that was called Blood So Sweet. That was my first 300 page story. My friends support me by reading and commenting on my stories. That makes me feel great about what I’m doing and it makes me think that I can really do this. I can achieve my dream of being an author. My grandma is the only one that really supports me from my family which is why I definitely want to become an author. I’m not afraid of letting her read my stories and hearing the criticism that she says. I appreciate everything that she says to me. My vocabulary and my spelling have become so much better since I’ve started writing. One day you will be reading one of my books.

No comments:

Post a Comment