Monday, September 20, 2010

9/20-9/24 Present

I love a lot about my life right now. I’ve changed a lot since the past. I’ve lost weight, grew taller, my teeth are straighter and my eyes turned more of a green gray than a green blue.  I love the way I am now. In the past I never really loved the way I looked.  Lately I’ve been having many family problems but because I have the greatest friends there for me I’m able to get through these problems. I just spent last weekend with my best friend for life Caitlin. Without her I don’t know where I would be right now. She has made my life what it is. She introduced me to Screamo music which I am madly in love with. She has become a part of me and if she ever left me I probably wouldn’t be able to live. Life in general is great. I’m almost out of high school which means I’m able to start my own life and achieve my dream of becoming an author. I’ll be able to change a lot about myself. My dad won’t let me get piercings or tattoos so I have to wait until I graduate and I’m out of his house. I’ll just put this out there right now; since Mono is gone it has been so peaceful. Not only did I get my own room, but the house is cleaner since he’s gone.  

No comments:

Post a Comment