Monday, September 27, 2010

9/27-10/1 interview

I interviewed Morgan Koziel. Even though this interview took about ten minutes, it was so much fun.
KH: What kind of music and bands do you listen to?
MK: I listen to a lot: Black Veil Brides, Never Shout Never, Dressen Dolls, Blue October, Modest Mouse, These New Puritins, Dir en Gray.

KH: What do you do in your free time?
MK: I go from doing absolutely nothing to playing video games, watching and re-watching anime and martial arts.

KH: Do you have a job? If so what is it?
MK: I did have one. I had to stop working because of school but I did work at Darien Lake as a Character Artist.

KH: What’s your favorite color? Why?
MK: My favorite color is double rainbow because it’s all the way across the sky and it’s intense.

KH: What do you want to be when you graduate? Why?
MK: I want to start a business and make clothes. If someone wants a handmade wedding dress I can make it right there. I want to make clothes because I like pretty clothes. –smiles-
I enjoyed interviewing her. I’ve always seen her around school but I never actually talked to her. This was a great idea for a blog and I hope we can do this again but with someone else. I love to talk to people I don’t really know and get to know them.

1 comment:

  1. It was good idea. It be fun to interview everyone indivual.

    ReplyDelete