Tuesday, September 21, 2010

9/20-9/24 Past

I’ve always made mistakes, then again who hasn’t? My mother and I never had a good relationship. We would always fight and I would always argue back which feeds the fire. Every time we fought I’d always blame it on her because most of the time it was her fault. Sometimes I would over react and just scream at her because she made me so mad. Now when I look back I should have acted my age. Instead of her yelling at me and me yelling at her I should have been the bigger person and just walk away. I’ve always regretted saying something to her while we were fighting. My madness just took over me and I couldn’t control what I was saying. I’d always feed the fire because I wouldn’t shut my mouth. If I learned something, it is definitely just shutting my mouth. I shouldn’t have yelled at my mom even though she was yelling back at me. If I could go back in time I would try to find the spot where we messed up our relationship. It’s always been a hateful relationship and I have no idea why. I always look at other girls and their moms and I just feel so sad because I don’t have a relationship with my mom like that. I’d do anything to get my mom back and change our relationship so we didn’t fight anymore. It hurts, it truly does.

1 comment:

  1. Awwww.Kathy this is so sweet. To realize that you might have messed up with a relationship is hard to do, and you've already done that!

    ReplyDelete