Monday, September 27, 2010

9/27-10/1 My escape

If you know who I am, you should know that I am indeed a Herter. I come from a huge family. My house isn’t peaceful at all. I always have people yelling at each other, the television all the way up or the dog barking at one of the cats. Actually all three of those things are going on at the same time. It’s annoying. I stay after a lot to escape all of that. Recently my mother left my family, so I don’t have a mother anymore. I stay after with Ms. Gilmore because she is a mother to me. She is always there for me and her classroom is home to me. It’s always quiet and peaceful. She also helps me with many things as in; homework, advice and just being there for me. It means a lot to me for someone like her to be there for me when I need her. When I can’t stay after, I also escape to my room. I read or write or do both at the same time. I finally got my own room during the summer so it’s easier to have my own time. I can just lay on my bed and daydream about stuff without being bothered. I am in my room a lot because I need peace to think and I think a lot. If I never had my own room or Ms. Gilmore I don’t know where I would go to be in my own little world.

1 comment:

  1. I use share room sister. It wasn't that fun. Yes Ms Gilmore is one nicest teachers here.

    ReplyDelete