Thursday, September 8, 2011

Group A: I has no life.

Summer, lol. I did absolutely nothing. I’m just kidding. I went to North Carolina with my friend Tayelor and well, that didn’t exactly turn out the way I wanted it to go.  I didn’t go with any of my family and I haven’t been away from my family for two weeks before in my life. So, it was hard for me to go a day without talking to my dad or little sister. Before I went on vacation Caitlyn Whelchel came back for a little bit and we hung out. She was telling me about her life in Colorado and how it’s easier for her to be there. I went with her mom to the airport when she had to go back and I don’t think I have ever cried about someone leaving like that before. I was legit crying for hours. It wasn’t like little tears here and there. It was hardcore snot and waterfall of tears. It’s kind of gross, but when you lose someone that has been your best friend your whole life and you won’t so them for a year or almost never again, it kind of breaks your heart. Let’s see, I worked on Wednesdays and Thursdays, making bank as usual. I’m trying to save up for a car. I noticed that I didn’t really spend a lot of money, which is kind of surprising because even when I have a dollar in my pocket I have to spend it. I’ve changed a lot. I celebrated my 17th birthday at the end of August. I was amazed I’ve made it this far. On my birthday I noticed that I was growing up no matter what. I also then remembered that I was becoming a senior in September. For some reason, I just don’t want next summer to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment