Thursday, September 8, 2011

Group A: This is Where it's at

My favorite year of school has been most likely my junior year. It was more of the beginning of my junior year. I was in English and Online Publishing with the legit Mr. Currin. I started the day with him and ended it with him. I had easy classes the first half of the school year. I was also with my best friend for all of those classes which made my life facking awesome. I had Environmental Science and that class was seriously easy. I had 90’s throughout the entire year and I got a 96 on the final exam. It was awesome. Even though I messed up horribly on the exam for English, I still passed. The second half of the school year I didn’t really enjoy as much, even though I pushed hard and tried to succeed. I legit had homework every night and I had work sometimes. It was hard to cope with the fact that I didn’t have my best friend anymore. I moved on though, and I passed everything. I noticed that I matured a lot during that hard process. I didn’t pay attention to the stupid stuff going on in the world. I just paid attention to the work I had to get done and if I had the time to do some fun stuff I took advantage of that.
The years I hated the most were 6th, 7th and of course 8th. I believe that Middle School is the most awkward moment of a child’s life. I had horrible fashion sense, and I was always made fun of. I was trying to find who I was as a person and hell; I’m still trying to figure that out. For some people they find who they are, for other’s they have to work hard at it. I made new friends and lost some friends. I was good at school and of course did my work like always. If I could, I would change a lot about Middle School. I’m sure more people would agree.

No comments:

Post a Comment