Thursday, September 8, 2011

Group A: Becoming A Hobo

During this school year I’m trying to get 85% or above in all my classes. Of course I’ve tried in my other classes with school work and what not, but I noticed that I have never studied. With English I know I can achieve that goal, easily. With Social Studies 12, I know I have to really push my brain with the quizzes and tests. I usually just pay attention to the things I’m good at. Unfortunately, Social Studies is at the bottom of my list…very very very very very very bottom of my list. I also want to make more friends. It’s my senior year and I want to broaden my horizon and meet more people. I waitress at my father’s restaurant, so I should be good with talking to people I don’t know. It shouldn’t be that hard in school, even though you have those stuck up people who think they already have 965387454 friends and they don’t need anymore. During the school year I also want to purchase a new car. I’ll have to balance school work and regular work once again. Yesterday (Wednesday) was the first day I went to work after school, if that makes sense. It was hard to fit my homework in because I got home almost at three after school and have to go to work a half an hour later. I get home at eight thirty, and I’m totally crapped out. Is it okay if I said crapped out? Well, too bad, I already said it. Anyways, after work I still have to eat and do homework. Sometimes I won’t get to bed until almost ten o’clock when I have work and I’m the type of person that needs ten hours of sleep or else I’m a total egrhfskjdhfsjhdfj. I can’t swear so that’s my way of bleeping it out. The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment