Monday, September 12, 2011

Group A: Eat Tots.

I pretty much can write about anything. I just can’t write about sports because I’m not a big fan of sports. I find them quite boring. The only time I paid attention to Football was when my brothers were playing. Same with wrestling, I only paid attention if I had to. I think interviewing is fun, so if we have to do anything where we have to go out and find someone to interview I’m willing to do that. I don’t really have a life either, so if I have to work on the Bulldog after hours it’s fine with me. One thing I’m not okay with is if I have to go out of the high school in order to interview someone. I don’t have the transportation for something like that. Once again though, I don’t mind interviewing someone inside of the school district. I think one thing we should do this year is that we should interview someone in our class and make that as an article for the Bulldog. We have a lot of newer people in the class and it would be awesome to actually get to know them. When we get to the Halloween special, it would be awesome to write about some scary stuff once again. Dances and stuff I kind of find boring yet I still go to them. But, if we need someone to cover them, I guess I’ll do them if no one else will. I won’t write anything about fashion because that is just not my jam. Take one look at me, I don’t care about fashion. Lol. I will only write about stuff on television if I watch the show. Plus, it has to be a good show.  Why write about something that is about food or something? Anyways, I think I hit my limit on words. Bye. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment