Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Group B: I love Rainbows.

I’m pretty sure this was already a blog from last year, but I’ll rewrite it. :] My favorite season is Fall. The feeling of the cool air against my skin feels delicious. According to Amber, that sentence is quite raunchy. It’s the truth though. I enjoy the feeling of the cold air. It gets me excited because then when I go to football games I wear my Hannah Montana gloves and wolf hat. During the football game on Friday, Mrs. Regdos started to pet me. That is just awesome. Besides the whole awkward petting of my head and awesome gloves, the cold weather gets me in gear for winter. I love fall also because of the color the leaves give off. I may not look like the most colorful person in this school because all I wear is black, but I love rainbows. That was an odd sentence. Anyways, during the season of Fall, Halloween occurs. Halloween is my favorite holiday if it counts. I know we don’t sit down together as a family and eat a feast, but it is something that everybody celebrates. I love scary movies and after I go trick or treating I always stay home and watch a scary movie. It’s also awesome to see how many weird people come out that night. That sounds weird, I know, but some things that people do on Halloween night just amaze me. Another thing I like about Fall is when we rake up leaves into piles and then jump into them. But there is always that pile where someone leaves a stick and when you jump in it stabs your pancreas or something in that area. It’s quite painful. Unfortunately though, since I moved freshman year to a different house in Alden I can’t exactly rake leaves up anymore because we don’t really have trees in our backyard. All it is is grass or pine trees. It’s no fun.
“Praise Jesus” – Amber Breyer
“I whip my hair back and forth” –Amber Breyer

No comments:

Post a Comment